Federal Compliance and Student Consumer Information
Required Disclosures and Consumer Information Disclosures
In accordance with the federal Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008, as amended, and federal laws and regulations, Summit Salon Academy distributes this annual notice to enrolled students, and others as applicable, announcing the availability of certain information considered by law to be “Consumer Information.” This information, included in the links at this Consumer Information website, primarily concerns the institution, its financial aid options, and other institutional policies and programs, and includes a brief description and the electronic address or other locations where the information can be found. This notice may list other important disclosures, with links to where to obtain the information.
Should you have any questions regarding the information provided at this website or if you would like to request a paper copy of any of the information, please contact Kathy Acosta at KAcosta@SummitSalonAcademy.com.
General Institutional Information (includes certain information about the College’s academic programs, facilities, services, policies and statistics):
- Academic Programs and Facilities
- Faculty and Professional Staff
- General Education Diploma Information
- Accreditation Information
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Policy For Students with Disabilities
- Policies and sanctions related to copyright infringement and liabilities students may face for unauthorized distribution of copyrighted materials:
- Textbook Information
- School Policies on Transfer of Credit
- Withdrawal and Refund Policies
- Student Complaint Process
- Sex Offenders, Sexual Harassment and Anti-Hazing Policy
- Voter Registration
Financial Aid Information
The following information is provided in accordance with the federal Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 and the U.S. Department of Defense Voluntary Education Partnership Memorandum of Understanding.
Cost of Attendance
Net Price Calculator
Student Loan Information
- View Student Loan Information
Refund Policy and Return of Funds with Withdrawal
Constitution Day will be held on September 17 of each year commemorating the September 17, 1787 signing of the Constitution. If the 17th falls on a weekend, Constitution Day will be held the Friday before or the Monday after the 17th of September. No federal funds will be used to commemorate this event.
You may call the Federal Student Aid Information Center: 1-800-4-FED-AID (1-800-433-3243)
TTY for the hearing-impaired is 1-800-730-8913